Friday, June 8, 2012

History of John H. Lee


John H. Lee born 1860 in Springville Utah - Son of Edwin & Harriet Lee



Mapleton Utah Town Records & old Mapleton ward records & some from Mother's history
John H. Lee. History. Son of Edwin Lee and Harriet a Kindred

1 comment:

  1. Hello, distant cousin. I am Amy Hanks Scharman. My grandma is Lucille Lee Hanks, daughter of John Arnold Lee, granddaughter of John Henry Lee, and great granddaughter of Edwin Lee. I talked to Roberta Smith a couple of weeks ago and she pointed me to your blog. How exciting that you are putting this stuff together! I am a newbie in the geneology world, and am looking forward to learning everything I can about my heritage. I love what you have here already. I think that this stuff is becoming more and more sought after and precious as time rolls on. Our loved ones are surely screaming to be known. How far are you going to go on this Lee family information? How many generations will you cover? Are you working forward or backward? My e-mail is scharman@yahoo.com. I would love to be in touch. How are we related? Is there anything I can do to help you?

    ReplyDelete